1. What book are you reading now?
2. What book did you just finish?
Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman. I don't usually mind long books, but man, even good psychology can be a drag. I triumphantly finished the audio today after pushing through it on my drives for the past 3 weeks.
3. What do you plan to read next?
I just picked up Robert Edsel's Saving Italy: The Race to Rescue A Nation's Treasures from the Nazis from the library.
4. What book do you keep meaning to finish?
5. What book do you keep meaning to start?
6. What is your current reading trend?